Using techniques developed by our founders, all of our propeller repair is done the old fashioned way by hand. Our highly trained propeller technicians repair all of our propellers to factory or better standards using these techniques. We are one of the only, if not the only propeller facility that repairs propellers this way. We do not use the pitch block technology.
Below is some additional information on our propeller repair services:
- We repair propellers from the smallest 6″ dinghy propeller up to the 40′ ship propeller, and everything in-between including: Pleasure Boats, Ski Boats, Yachts, Fishing Boats, Tug Boats, Ferries and Freighters.
- We repair our outboard and inboard propellers to factory standards or better, our repair process includes checking of pitch, rake, track, balance, and welding if needed.
- All of our outboard and I/O stainless propellers are polished to a high luster mirrored finish in our vibratory polisher manufactured by advanced finishing technologies. This technology is far more cost effective and efficient than our old way of polishing by hand.
- Every inboard propeller is scanned and repaired using the Hale MRI 3D propeller inspection and analysis system to an ISO Class 1 specification. Propellers that come out of the factory are usually only Class II or Class II. As part of this service, we will also provide a report detailing the initial and final propeller condition.
- We not only offer the industry standard vertical static balancing, (up to 35′, single plane or 12′ dual plane) but we offer horizontal computerized high speed dynamic balancing as well, (single or dual plane) which will balance your inboard propeller (up to 70″) to less than 1/2 of a gram.
- We also provide expert propeller sizing analysis. Using your vessel and engine specs, we will figure out which propeller size will help you achieve maximum performance for your vessel. If you are interested in this service please click here to fill out our form.
- Once we have figured out a propeller recommendation for your vessel, we will keep on file a detailed record of your information. We have records dating back many years and chances are, if you purchased a used boat in this area, we will have an information sheet on it.